Researching Your Case
Call Best And Brock for a Free Consultation
This section provides easy access to additional research information and links to resources in Tennessee, such as CADAS and the Hamilton County General Sessions Court. Take a look below to learn more.
Dial (423) 829-1043 now or contact us online to schedule your free consultation with our firm.
Having the help of experienced criminal lawyers in Chattanooga is always helpful, but you can learn more about what to expect in your case using free online resources.
Some helpful resources include:
- CADAS – 12 hour DUI school: Council for Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services – Nonprofit alcohol and drug treatment that is accredited by Joint Commission.
- CCA 48 Hour Sheet: A list of what items you can and cannot bring when brought to the CCA Silverdale Correctional Facility for a 48-hour stay.
- Hamilton County General Sessions Court: A resource to pay fines and court costs or verify court dates for General Sessions court.
- Hamilton County Criminal Court: A resource to pay fines and court costs or verify court dates for criminal court.
- Hamilton County TN Courts System Criminal Courts and General Sessions: For information, directions, and hours for criminal court and General Sessions court.
- Hamilton County TN Courts Driver’s License Services: For driver’s license services in Hamilton County, TN.
- Tennessee Code Research Tool: A tool by LexisNexis for free public access to the Tennessee Code Unannotated.
- Hamilton County Warrants: A free service tool to search for open warrants.
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigations (Diversion/Expungement): Information about Diversions, Expungements, and Dispositions in Tennessee.
- US District Court Calendar: An online calendar of US district court cases in Eastern Tennessee.
- Smart Start Ignition Interlock Program: Device that temporarily locks the ignition if the driver’s alcohol level is too high.
- Restricted Driver’s License Order Form: Forms to place an order for a restricted driver’s license in Tennessee.
- Community Service: Options for Community Service
Call (423) 829-1043 now and schedule your free consultation.
- Team Oriented Represntation
- Respected in the Legal Community
- Easily Accessible
- Well Trained in DUI Defense
- Personable and Thorough
- Experienced Litigators