Chatsworth Criminal Defense Attorneys
Compassionate Legal Services
With an incredibly complex criminal justice system, those who are unfamiliar can feel overwhelmed when facing a criminal charge. Luckily, there is help available. Best And Brock can help you navigate the justice system and ensure that your rights are respected. Our attorneys understand the complexities of the law and will filter out misinformation, allowing you to make appropriate decisions in your case.
Charged with a crime? Call us at (423) 829-1043.
Why Should I Hire a Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Making the decision to hire a criminal defense attorney is an important one. It is critical to remember that not hiring an attorney can have consequences. Depending on the nature of the charges, not having a legal advocate may lead to jail time and other penalties, even if the accused person is completely innocent. Here are four reasons to hire a criminal defense attorney:
- Our attorneys have dealt with cases similar to yours before. When hiring a lawyer to defend you, it is critical that they have applicable experience. Thankfully, our team has spent years defending individuals in many types of criminal cases that may resemble your circumstance.
- We can fight for your future. Depending on your charges, our team can fight for your future during your case. Your charges can be reduced or your case may even be dismissed in certain situations. This can keep a felony off your criminal record and keep your reputation in good standing.
- A criminal defense lawyer can save you money. Most often, people think of the expenses when hiring a lawyer. However, an experienced criminal defense lawyer can help you receive the most favorable sentence for your situation, this can involve you keeping your job or maintaining your professional license. Ultimately, you may avoid additional financial stresses when you choose professional representation.
- We understand law enforcement. Our lawyers have spent years learning proper law enforcement procedures and becoming familiar with loopholes. We know what police officers are allowed to do when investigating you and can analyze whether any of your rights were infringed upon. If this occurs, your case may be dismissed.
Garth BestFounding AttorneyAttorney R. Garth Best is an alumnus from the prestigious Virginia Military Institute (Class of 2003). Upon graduation from VMI, he received a degree in International Studies (B.A.) with a concentration in Middle Eastern Studies, as well as a minor in Arabic and Business.
Matt BrockFounding AttorneyMatt Brock is an alumnus of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville (Class of 2005). Upon graduation from UTK, he received a degree in Political Science (B.A.). While in college Mr. Brock founded an E-Commerce business that he later sold in 2013.
Zack EnglandAttorneyZack W. England is a 2005 graduate of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. He received his B.A. degree in English magna cum laude. Mr. England obtained his doctorate of jurisprudence from the University of Cincinnati in 2008.
Phil SpitalnyAssociate AttorneyPhil Spitalny was born and raised in Chattanooga. He is a graduate of the University of Colorado, where he received a B.A. in Political Science. Phil received his Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia Law School in 2013 where he graduated cum laude. ...
Having a criminal conviction can put you in an incredibly difficult situation. Not only will it inflict various punishments on you, but it can also lead to long-term effects such as difficulty finding work or even housing, not to mention cause damage to your reputation.
Misdemeanor penalties under Georgia law may involve:
- Jail time
- Hefty fines
Felony penalties under Georgia law may involve:
- Prison time
- Life imprisonment
- Hefty fines
Other penalties may include loss of driving privileges, being put on a sex offender registry, loss of voting rights, loss of the right to own firearms, and more. With this much at stake, hiring a criminal defense attorney is critical and, in some cases, even vital.
- Team Oriented Representation
- Respected in the Legal Community
- Easily Accessible
- Well Trained in DUI Defense
- Personable and Thorough
- Experienced Litigators
At Best And Brock, our experienced criminal defense lawyers are fully equipped and adequately trained to provide personalized legal defense strategies for you. Our talented lawyers use a detailed case analysis and extensive knowledge of regional specifics to put together tailor-made solutions for every client’s needs. We are dedicated to providing caring service as we listen to our clients’ situations and aggressive representation as we defend them. With Best And Brock doing your advocating for you, know that you are in good hands.
Call (423) 829-1043 or contact us online to learn how we can help.