Lafayette Criminal Defense Attorneys
Experienced & Aggressive Criminal Lawyers
Being charged with a crime can be a terrifying experience. You may have already spent a night in jail or received legal documents in the mail. You may be feeling anxious and worried about what will happen next. Questions about jail, losing your job, and having a criminal record may be weighing heavily on your mind. Your future, job, and family are all on the line. Our team of criminal defense lawyers in Lafayette can help you through this difficult time and work to keep you out of jail.
At Best And Brock, our attorneys are skilled at complex criminal cases and have extensive experience in the Lafayette court system. We understand the laws and are prepared to aggressively fight for your rights. We’ll leave no stone unturned and will strive for the best possible outcome for your case. Our lawyers will provide you with honest advice and guidance throughout the process, and we’re dedicated to getting you the justice you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in Lafayette, contact Best And Brock today. We’re here to fight for your rights and protect you from serious penalties. To get started, call us at (423) 829-1043 or complete our online form to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys.
Garth BestFounding AttorneyAttorney R. Garth Best is an alumnus from the prestigious Virginia Military Institute (Class of 2003). Upon graduation from VMI, he received a degree in International Studies (B.A.) with a concentration in Middle Eastern Studies, as well as a minor in Arabic and Business.
Matt BrockFounding AttorneyMatt Brock is an alumnus of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville (Class of 2005). Upon graduation from UTK, he received a degree in Political Science (B.A.). While in college Mr. Brock founded an E-Commerce business that he later sold in 2013.
Zack EnglandAttorneyZack W. England is a 2005 graduate of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. He received his B.A. degree in English magna cum laude. Mr. England obtained his doctorate of jurisprudence from the University of Cincinnati in 2008.
Phil SpitalnyAssociate AttorneyPhil Spitalny was born and raised in Chattanooga. He is a graduate of the University of Colorado, where he received a B.A. in Political Science. Phil received his Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia Law School in 2013 where he graduated cum laude. ...
When facing criminal charges, it is important to remember that the prosecution is not on your side. They will go to great lengths to ensure you are harshly punished for any crimes you may have committed. It’s essential that you seek out experienced legal help in order to protect yourself and minimize the consequences of a conviction.
Some of the potential costs associated with a criminal conviction:
- Fines – Depending on the severity of your crime, fines could range from hundreds or thousands of dollars up into the tens of thousands.
- Probation – Along with fines, courts often require those convicted to serve probation periods where they must abide by certain terms set by their probation officers or risk additional penalties.
- Jail Time – More serious offenses can result in jail time ranging from days or weeks up into years depending on the nature and severity of your crime.
- Loss Of Rights – Convictions can lead to loss of rights such as voting privileges, gun ownership rights, and more.
- Employment Issues– Having a criminal record can make it difficult for employers to consider hiring you even if they would otherwise be interested in doing so due to background check requirements and other factors related to having a past conviction.
It is advisable to seek the advice of a criminal defense attorney in Lafayette as soon as you discover that you are being investigated for a crime or shortly after being detained due to the serious consequences that may arise. Best And Brock provides consultations to potential clients to help you understand your rights and explore your defense options against any charges in your case.
- Team Oriented Representation
- Respected in the Legal Community
- Easily Accessible
- Well Trained in DUI Defense
- Personable and Thorough
- Experienced Litigators
At Best And Brock, our criminal defense attorneys in Lafayette have years of combined legal experience and have successfully represented thousands of clients. Our team is committed to providing aggressive and compassionate service for those facing criminal charges. We understand the local court system and will work hard to ensure a favorable outcome for your case.
Here's what our team can do for you:
- Aggressively fight for your rights
- Leave no stone unturned in pursuing justice
- Provide honest advice and guidance throughout the process
- Strive for the best possible outcome on your case
- Dedicate resources to provide you with strong representation
We believe that having an experienced Lafayette criminal defense attorney on your side could make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. If you're facing criminal charges, don't go it alone. Get the help of a legal professional who can fight for your rights and ensure justice is served.
Don’t delay--call (423) 829-1043 or complete our online form to get in touch with us to discuss your case. We look forward to helping you protect your rights.